CAD-CUT® High Build 3D PU is a jaw-dropping 1000 microns (1mm) thick! A PU material that gives the look and feel of a high-build rubber embellishment, without the complexity of screen making and the long lead-time of offshore manufacturing.It's ideal for adding a high-fashion look to bags, caps and jackets. Available in 7 matt and 3 gloss finishes.
It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 5m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
*Always test first on coated polyester
CAD-Cut High Build 3D Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- Unique rubber-like, high-fashion look and feel.
- Stunning 3D effect.
- 1mm thick (1,000 microns) - Ideal for bags, caps and jackets.
- Available in 10 colours:
- Gloss Black, Matt Black, Matt Green, Matt Royal Blue, Matt Navy Blue, Gloss White, Matt White, Gloss Red, Matt Red, Matt Yellow.
- Always use a suitable blade for your machine (Roland MSK750R, Summa HSK750R, GCC MSK750R, Graphtec GSK15R)
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- Temp: 155°c
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: High (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® High Build 3D is not recommended for multi-layered applications.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash up to 60°c using a mild detergent.
- For longevity, wash garment inside out.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be lightly directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Thick vinyl blade (See above)
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.