CAD-CUT Heat Transfer Adhesive is a heat-activated adhesive which is cut on any plotter/cutter, weeded and applied to a garment before adding a heat transfer foil finish to achieve a high-street fashion metallic finish to garments in low quantities.
Garment heat transfer foils are traditionally known for being short-term embellishments when added to CLC transfer papers and plastisol inks, but this heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem by permanently bonding to the foil producing a finish that lasts as long as the garment - Use with our heat transfer foils to create stunning finishes.
Available by the roll which is 300mm wide (11.8") (the same width as most foils) by 9.1m in length.
CAD-Cut Heat Transfer Adhesive Features:
- Cuts easily using any vinyl plotter/cutter with a standard blade.
- Pressure-sensitive, mild-tack (sticky), mylar carrier allows easy weeding and producing fine detail.
- Clear mylar carrier allows ease of placement onto the garment.
- Bonds heat transfer foils to fabrics.
- 100% cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- Polyester blends
- STAHLS Weeder
- Cover sheet or Grip-Flex Pad
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.