If you want to create amazing bling effects, CAD-Cut® Glitter will ensure that your designs stand out and make a lasting impression - Choose from a wide selection of exciting fashion colours that can add glitter and sparkle to t-shirts, jeans, sweatshirts, hoodies, caps and much more. Very easy to cut and weed, perfectly suited for medium to large detail.
This full-glitter effect vinyl/flex comes in a great range of 37 different colours. It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
CAD-Cut Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- Top fashion effect.
- Textured finish.
- Brilliant appearance.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 30 stunning glitter finishes:
- Gold, Light Gold, Silver, Black, Brown, Kelly Green, Jade Green, Blue, Royal Blue, Multi, Light Pink (for use on light fabrics), Pink, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Copper, Lavender, Egg Plant, Light Green, Dark Green, Black Gold, Columbia Blue, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Holo Gold, Confetti, Black Silver, Holo Silver, Cherry, Rose Gold.
- Also available in 7 fantastic fluorescent glitter finishes:
- Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Purple, White.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® Glitter is not recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.