CAD-Cut Effect adds a holographic sparkle to your designs - Specificially developed with the fashion industry in mind, this vibrant material with a sticky carrier has unique “holographic-sparkle” effect and comes in a vast array of 12 different great effects.
It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
CAD-Cut Effect Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- Adds unique holographic sparkle to designs.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 13 stunning effects:
- Rainbow, Spectrum, Sparkle Silver, Sparkle Gold, Sparkle Red, Sparkle Light Blue, Sparkle Blue, Sparkle Purple, Sparkle Green, Sparkle Pink, Crystal, Multi, Copper Gold.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® Effect is not recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.