CAD-CUT Chameleon is unlike any other CAD-Cut heat transfer vinyl available in the UK - This thin, stretchable and iridescent heat transfer material changes colour depending on the angle from which it’s viewed and the fabric colour that it's applied to.
It's soft, translucent, metallic effect is available in five shimmering shades, offering a subtle iridescent effect on white backgrounds, a more pronounced colorful effect on dark garments, and is excellent for creating tone-on-tone designs, giving you lots of options to create unique and creative designs for your customers.
It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
CAD-Cut Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- Easy to weed
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 5 translucent colours:
- Silver, Gold, Blue, Green, Red.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 130-140°c for Synthetic, 140-150°c for Natural Fibres
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® Premium Elecric is not recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.