CAD-Cut Basic Film is perfect for large designs, and has been created for speed on sports names/numbers, leisure, promotional and workwear applications - It's ideal for large graphics where speed of use is paramount. It has a low-tack backer which makes it quick to weed, increasing productivity and profitability.
It's also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product. Available in 8 different matt colours. It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
CAD-Cut Basic Film Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- Cost-effective, PVC heat transfer vinyl.
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Low-tack carrier for ease of weeding.
- Smooth, matt finish providing optimal opacity.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 8 standard colours:
- Black, White, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Yellow, Red, Gold, Silver.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 160°c
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Apply background for 2-4 seconds
- Peel carrier warm/cool.
- Repeat for additional colors.
- Finish with final application of 13-15 seconds.
- Peel warm/cool.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.