CAD-Colour SuperTEK Sublistop™ 2.0 is an Öko-Tex® compliant, lightweight, stretchy printable heat transfer material which can be easily applied onto a wide range of light or dark-coloured fabrics and is specifically designed to prevent polyester dye migration, thanks to ONYX STiX2™ - This innovative new adhesive features a charcoal-based lining which effectively prevents sublimated dyes from bleeding through the garment and into the design.
Price: £195.00 (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses.
Availability: In stock
As with the CAD-Colour SuperTEK Opaque 2.0, with a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®/spandex and nylon, it's great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements - CAD-Colour SuperTEK Sublistop™ 2.0 has excellent stretch and recovery and applies to even the hardest-to-decorate materials, like Lycra®/spandex and nylon without leaving scorch marks, due to it's low-temperature application.
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 22.8m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
- Only 50 microns thick.
- Öko-Tex®, CPSIA and RSL compliant.
- Blocks subli-dye inks from migrating through fabric.
- 4-way stretch and rebound.
- Ultra soft hand.
- STiX2™ adhesive for the ultimate bond.
- Low application temperature helps prevent scorching.
- Washable up to 40°C.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 5 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
- CAD-COLOUR® Super Mask
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.