CAD-Colour SuperTEK Opaque is an Öko-Tex® compliant, lightweight, stretchy printable heat transfer material which can be easily applied onto a wide range of light or dark-coloured fabrics. With a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®/spandex and nylon, it's perfect for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements.
Price: £140.63 (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses.
Availability: In stock
Thanks to the innovative adhesive, STiX2™, SuperTEK™ Opaque applies to almost any material, and its low-temperature application helps prevent scorching on technical and synthetic fabrics.
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 22.8m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
- Öko-Tex®, CPSIA and RSL compliant
- 4-way stretch and rebound.
- Ultra soft hand.
- STiX2™ adhesive for the ultimate bond.
- Low application temperature helps prevent scorching.
- Washable up to 40°C.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 5 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
- CAD-COLOUR® Super Mask
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.