It’s available at a size of 1500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It’s also available in other widths of 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Woven nylon*
- Nylon knits*
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 160°c
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.