As with the CAD-Colour SuperTEK Opaque, with a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®/spandex and nylon, it’s great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements – CAD-Colour FoilTEK™ has excellent stretch and recovery and applies to even the hardest-to-decorate materials, like Lycra®/spandex and nylon without leaving scorch marks, due to it’s low-temperature application.
It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 22.8m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 160°c
- Time: 5 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.