It’s available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
NOTE: We also recommend that you use the Colour Print Mask for application, along with a squeegee to remove any trapped air bubbles from between the heat transfer and the mask.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 180°c
- Time: 12 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.