Colour Print Solvent Flock gives you a luxurious look and feel, which is perfect for cotton garments and stunning on polyester, making it ideal for full-colour designs which require an extra dimension. The soft, velvety flock gives a highly opaque coverage, provides brilliant colour reproduction, and is a great solution when a vintage or distressed look is needed.
Price: £198.00 (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses.
Availability: In stock
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
NOTE: We also recommend that you use the Colour Print Mask for application, along with a squeegee to remove any trapped air bubbles from between the heat transfer and the mask.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- Velvet finish.
- Pressure-sensitive, sticky backer for fine-detail work
- Easy to weed
- Soft hand
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 180°c
- Time: 12 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c
- For best results, turn the garment inside out.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not directly iron over the design.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Flock plotter blade.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Colour Print Mask
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.