Colour Print Classic is an every-day, printable heat transfer material which is ideal for both light and dark garments and is a wide-format product which suits all of your standard requirements. At 170 microns thick, it's the thickest of our range, allowing it to be applied without fuss quickly and easily, creating a lasting, semi-matt finish.
Price: £125.00 (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses.
Availability: In stock
With it's ability to stick to polyester, cotton and poly-cotton blends, it's great for promtionalwear and workwear alike. It's approved by Roland for the Versacamm range, and can be used on some models of Mimaki, Mutoh, Uniform Seiko and HP.
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long. It's also available in other widths of 750mm and 1000mm.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Great everyday product.
- Cuts and weeds easily.
- Semi-gloss finish.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Light-Medium (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
- Colour Print Mask
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.