Sportsfilm Extra is an Öko-Tex® Class I-certified, thin and durable, semi-glossy polyurethane heat transfer vinyl/flex, which is ideal for cutting and weeding smaller to medium detail, and is great for sportswear, promotional wear and workwear alike. It has a medium-tack backer and is a Hot Peel HTV which makes it quicker and easier to weed and print, increasing productivity and profitability. It's also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product.
Price: From £4.70 per metre (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses on orders over £100 (excluding VAT).
Availability: In stock
It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
CAD-Cut Sportsfilm Extra Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- PVC & Phthalate-free.
- Can be over-layed for multi-colour application.
- Medium-tack carrier for small-medium detail.
- Easy to weed.
- Washable up to 60°C.
- Available in 27 standard colours:
- White, Cream, Lemon, Yellow, Sunflower Yellow, Light Orange, Orange, Red, Signal Red, Burgundy, Fuchsia, Purple, Light Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Brown, Light Green, Green, Pink, Olive, Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Dark Green, Silver, Gold.
- Also available in 10 pastel and fluorescent colours:
- Pastel Apple Green, Pastel Green, Pastel Purple, Pastel Pink, Pastel Blue, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 160°c
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier warm/cool.
- Repeat for additional colors.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.