It has a low-tack backer which makes it quick to weed, increasing productivity and profitability.
It’s also suitable for multi-layer applications, making it a versatile and easy-to-use everyday product.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
- Lycra®/ Spandex blends
- Polyester knits
- Polyester mesh
- Poly/foam & cotton caps
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 5+ seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Apply background for 2-3 seconds
- Peel carrier cool.
- Repeat for additional colors.
- Finish with final application of 5+ seconds.
- Peel Hot.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.