It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% Nylon
- Nylon blends
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 8 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Apply background for 3-5 seconds
- Peel carrier cold.
- Repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 8-10 seconds.
- Peel Cold.
- Machine wash up to 30°c using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.