It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 5m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
*Always test first on coated polyester
- Always use a suitable blade for your machine (Roland MSK750R, Summa HSK750R, GCC MSK750R, Graphtec GSK15R)
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- Temp: 155°c
- Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: High (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® High Build 3D is not recommended for multi-layered applications.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash up to 60°c using a mild detergent.
- For longevity, wash garment inside out.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be lightly directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.