Garment heat transfer foils are traditionally known for being short-term embellishments when added to CLC transfer papers and plastisol inks, but this heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem by permanently bonding to the foil producing a finish that lasts as long as the garment – Use with our heat transfer foils to create stunning finishes.
Available by the roll which is 300mm wide (11.8″) (the same width as most foils) by 9.1m in length.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
* Always test on coated polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Light-Medium (#2-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Hot
- Machine wash warm up to 30°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.