The soft, velvety flock that ensures great opacity due to the high and dense flock pile, whilst the sticky carrier allowing finer details to be cut and weeded easily. Available in 19 colours.
It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester*
- Poly/cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- Always use a flock blade for your plotter machine.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 1.5mm (1/16”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 160°c
- Time: 10-15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT Premium Flock is not recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Can be directly ironed onto.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.