It’s available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester
* Always test on coated polyester
- Poly-cotton blends
- High-visibility jackets and bibs.
- Remove protective foil before cutting.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 150°C
- Time: 2-3 seconds
- Pressure: Low (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® EconoReflex Extra is NOT recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 50°C
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over design.
HTV Storage Advice:
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.