CAD-CUT EconoReflex Extra is a high reflective product, manufactured using glass micro-balls technology and is EN471 European safety standard compliant. It's recommended for heat transfer applying onto workwear which require more than 100 lumen luminescence and is suitable for application onto both coated (waterproof) and uncoated fabric types.
Price: From £11.00 per metre (excluding VAT) with free Next Day delivery to UK Mainland addresses on orders over £100 (excluding VAT).
Availability: In stock
It's available in 500mm wide lengths from 1m to a full roll of 25m.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly-cotton blends
- High-visibility jackets and bibs.
CAD-Cut EconoReflex Extra Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl Features:
- EN471-compliant, hi-visibility reflective vinyl.
- Non-tacky backer for quick and easy weeding.
- Applies to coated (waterproof) and uncoated fabrics.
- Washable up to 50°C.
- Remove protective foil before cutting.
- You should always perform a test cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 2-3 seconds
- Pressure: Low (#2-4 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- CAD-CUT® EconoReflex Extra is not recommended for multi-layer applications.
- Machine wash warm up to 50°c
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over design.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.