CAD-Colour SuperTEK Clear™ is an Öko-Tex® compliant, printable, thin and lightweight, polyurethane textile material which is printed in reverse to apply to light garments with a subtle keyline and without the need to mask prior to application.
As with the CAD-Colour SuperTEK Opaque, with a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®, spandex and nylon, it's great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements - CAD-Colour SuperTEK Clear™ has excellent stretch and recovery and applies to even the hardest-to-decorate materials, like Lycra®/spandex and nylon without leaving scorch marks, due to it's low-temperature application.
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 22.8m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
- Öko-Tex®, CPSIA and RSL compliant
- 4-way stretch and rebound.
- Ultra soft hand.
- STiX2™ adhesive for the ultimate bond.
- Low application temperature helps prevent scorching.
- Washable up to 40°C.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 5 seconds, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.