CAD-Colour Sublistop is a matt, white, printable heat transfer material which offers excellent opacity and colour reproduction whilst also being specifically designed to provide a solid barrier to polyester dye migration - This material effectively prevents "bleed through" from sublimated dyes passing through the garment and into the design which can occur during the heat press process.
It's designed to be applied to 100% polyester as well as polyester blends which makes it great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements where dye migration may be an issue.
It's available at a size of 500mm wide by the roll which is 25m long.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- Polyester blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester)
- Blocks subli-dye inks from migrating through fabric.
- Excellent opacity and colour reproduction.
- Washable up to 40°C.
Printing & Cutting Advice:
- You should always perform a test print and cut prior to any production run.
- Remember that your plotter settings will need to be adjusted as your blade or smart knife ages and begins to blunt.
- For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a minimum line thickness of 3mm (1/8”) for lettering & logos.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 10 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (#4-6 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
- Release Paper or Non-Stick Cover Sheet.
- Stahls EZ Weeder®
- CAD-COLOUR® Super Mask
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.