Litho Polytran Overview
The additional 0.8mm White Polytran coating is added to allow the custom heat transfer to be applied to a broader range of fabrics as well as making the design more vibrant on darker garments, making it an extremely popular process within the commercial and promotions market.
Litho Polytran can be applied to more difficult substrates, such as Neoprene and some nylons, along with items such as drawstring bags, tents and CD holders (subject to testing), as well as standard fabrics such as cotton, polyester and poly-cotton blends.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free generic stock samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Minimum order quantity: 250 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Litho Polytran Heat Transfers
Our Litho Polytran custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within FIVE working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton Blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated Polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 175°C
- Time: 15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (30-40psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).