Digi-Print Sportsfilm Overview
With a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®/spandex and nylon, in addition to standard fabrics such as cotton and polyester, it’s perfect for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements.
Note: Due to the production process, we have to add a 2mm keyline around the intended design, although this can be coloured to match closely to the garment. Alternatively, we can add a “bleed edge” if the design allows.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free generic stock samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes and would be happy to send them out for you to test.
Minimum order quantity: 10 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Digi-Print Sportsfilm Heat Transfers
Our Digi-Print Sportsfilm custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- Lycra®/Spandex blends
- Woven nylon*
- Nylon knits*
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (40-50psi)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 60°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse (without steam).