Hot-Split Puff Overview
This process makes even the simplest of designs come to life and adds a whole new dimension to the finished garment – You can depict the areas you want raised, or simply have the whole design “puffed”. The areas not raised will give you a soft hand and strong, opaque, bold colours, making it extremely popular for babywear, kidswear and retail fashion.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 25 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Hot-Split Puff Heat Transfers
Our Hot-Split Puff custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 190°C
- Time: 8 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (30-40psi)
- Peel: Hot
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).