Litho Plastisol Overview
Our lithographic heat transfers are brilliant for high-volume transfers requirements where the design has several colours or has tones and shading which makes them difficult to produce as a screen-based heat transfer.
Glitter can also be incorporated within a Litho Plastisol transfer design, and it is also possible to modify the adhesive backer to create a Litho Polytran print for enhanced opacity on dark garments.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 250 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Litho Plastisol Heat Transfers
Our Litho Plastisol custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within FIVE working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- Nylon Acetate blend
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 185°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (40-50psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).