Litho Glitter Overview
It’s extremely versatile as it can produce stunning photo-quality images with the additional bling of the glitter particles to create stunning effects, and is available in both matt and gloss for extra impact on standard fabrics such as cotton, polyester and poly-cotton blends.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 250 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Litho Glitter Heat Transfers
Our Litho Glitter custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within FIVE working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 185°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (40-50psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).