Glow In The Dark Overview
Our glow-in-the-dark transfers appear as fluorescent colours in normal light but give a fun, retro-like glow seen in darkness and are extremely popular with kidswear and fashionwear customers.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 25 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Glow In The Dark Heat Transfers
Our Glow In The Dark custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- Nylon Acetate blend
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (30-40psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).