Gloss Plastisol Overview
A very popular process, particularly within the retail fashion and childrenswear markets, it’s extremely versatile as it can be combined with spot-colour (Polytran/Plastisol), full-colour (lithographic) or Glow-in-the-Dark custom heat transfers to produce a high quality gloss finish, as opposed to a standard, matt finish.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 25 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Gloss Plastisol Heat Transfers
Our Gloss Plastisol custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 185°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (30-40psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).