The advanced technology enables you to brand your garments with confidence, knowing that your design will not be affected by excess stretching whilst being worn. The inks are also resistant to chlorine and therefore will not fade if being used on swimwear, and the colours are bold and fully opaque, with Pantone colour matching available.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 25 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Elastika Heat Transfers
Our Elastika custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- Nylon (untreated)
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- 100% Polyester felt
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 160°C
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (30-40psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).