Plastisol custom heat transfers can also be applied to more advanced fabrics, such as Neoprene and some nylons to allow you to apply onto items such as drawstring bags, tents and CD holders. Free samples are available for testing purposes, or we also offer a free fabric testing service upon request.
For application onto dark garments, we recommend Polytran custom transfers as these are powdered Plastisol heat transfers which enhances the opacity of the designs to make them more suitable.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
Minimum order quantity: 25 transfers.
Production Leadtimes: Plastisol Heat Transfers
Our Plastisol custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly-Cotton Blends
- 100% Polyester*
* Testing recommended on coated polyester
- Nylon acetate blend
- To be applied with a commercial heat press – Not designed for application with a domestic iron
- Temp: 185°C
- Time: 15 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (30-40psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°C.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).