Litho Plastisol Heat Transfer Leadtimes
Our Litho Plastisol custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within FIVE working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
Glitter can be incorporated within a Litho Plastisol transfer design, and it is also possible to modify the adhesive backer to create a Litho Polytran print for enhanced opacity on dark garments.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Testing recommended on coated polyester)
- Nylon Acetate blend
- Temp: 185°c
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (40-50psi)
- Peel: Cold Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).