HOTS (Hot-Split Plastisol) Heat Transfer Leadtimes
Our HOTS custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
This advanced inks used to produce HOTS transfers allows vibrant, opaque colours to be applied straight onto Dark garments – The finished product is soft to the touch and the design can contain up to seven different colours, due to the production process.
It allows the garment to have the look and feel of a traditional screen print design, with the added benefit of allowing you to print on demand.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- Other fabrics are possible, but testing is recommended
- Temp: 190°c
- Time: 10 seconds
- Pressure: Medium-Firm (30-40psi)
- Peel: Hot Peel
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be ironed onto reverse (without steam).