Digi-Print SuperTEK SubliStop Heat Transfer Leadtimes
Our SuperTEK SubliStop custom heat transfers are manufactured in the UK and are usually despatched within TWO working days of confirmation of the artwork and colour references.
With a very soft finish and the ability to stick to even the toughest of garment fabrics, such as Lycra®/spandex and nylon, it’s great for workwear, sportswear and leisurewear requirements – It has excellent stretch and recovery, and applies to even the hardest-to-decorate materials without leaving scorch marks, due to its low-temperature application.
Note: Due to the production process, we have to add a 2mm keyline around the intended design, although this can be coloured to match closely to the garment. Alternatively, we can add a “bleed edge” if the design allows.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent – We offer free samples of all of our custom heat transfers for testing purposes.
- 100% cotton
- Poly-cotton blends
- 100% polyester*
(* Always test on coated polyester and nylon)
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 5 seconds with mask, then peel and reapply with cover for 5 seconds
- Pressure: Medium (40-50psi)
- Peel: Warm
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Allow 24 hours before first wash.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Tumble dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Can be directly ironed onto reverse (without steam).