The 10cm x 16cm (4" x 6.4") Cap Platen (Full Profile) is designed for caps and hats that have full-front crowns, and is ideal for modern, snap-back caps.
Price: £75.00 (excluding VAT at 20%)
Availability: In stock
It is specifically engineered for the Hotronix® MAXX and Auto-Open Sprint range of curved cap heat presses which are all proudly made in the USA and can be used with any Hotronix® cap heat press that has a born-on date of 2014 or later. These platens attach to the heat press using the quick change lever (no tools are required).
We also offer a wide selection of other quick-release interchangeable lower platens specifically designed for the Hotronix® cap presses, enabling the heat press operator to apply onto a wider range of caps with far greater ease, including:
- 6cm x 8cm (2.4" x 3.2") Cap Platen (Small): Designed for applying onto childrens caps and hats, along with caps that are traditionally difficult to fit on even the Low Profile cap platen.
- 7cm x 16cm (2.8" x 6.4") Cap Platen (Low Profile): Perfect for caps and hats that have small printable area on the front - Ideal for visors.
- 9cm x 16cm (3.6" x 6.4") Cap Platen (Standard): The default cap platen that is shipped with all of our cap heat presses.
- 7.5cm x 14.5cm (3" x 5.8") Cap Platen (Low Crown): For use with caps and hats that have a low crown or medium-sized printable surface.
- 10cm x 22cm (4" x 8.8") Cap Platen (Over-Sized): Designed for oversized caps and other headwear with large printing surfaces.
Custom-made, quick-release lower platens are also available on request.
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.