It is specifically engineered for the Hotronix® MAXX and Auto-Open Sprint range of curved cap heat presses which are all proudly made in the USA and can be used with any Hotronix® cap heat press that has a born-on date of 2014 or later. These platens attach to the heat press using the quick change lever (no tools are required).
We also offer a wide selection of other quick-release interchangeable lower platens specifically designed for the Hotronix® cap presses, enabling the heat press operator to apply onto a wider range of caps with far greater ease, including:
- 6cm x 8cm (2.4″ x 3.2″) Cap Platen (Small): Designed for applying onto childrens caps and hats, along with caps that are traditionally difficult to fit on even the Low Profile cap platen.
- 7cm x 16cm (2.8″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Low Profile): Perfect for caps and hats that have small printable area on the front – Ideal for visors.
- 9cm x 16cm (3.6″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Standard): The default cap platen that is shipped with all of our cap heat presses.
- 7.5cm x 14.5cm (3″ x 5.8″) Cap Platen (Low Crown): For use with caps and hats that have a low crown or medium-sized printable surface.
- 10cm x 16cm (4″ x 6.4″) Cap Platen (Full Profile): For caps and hats that have full-front crowns – Ideal for modern, snap-back caps.
Custom-made, quick-release lower platens are also available on request.