Heat Transfer Foil produces a metallic finish for a fashionable effect on any garment or promotional piece which has been pre-printed with either CAD-Cut Adhesive, silk-screen inks, plastisol-based custom heat transfers or ExactPrint CLC heat transfer paper.
Price: From £9.99 (excluding VAT at 20%)
Availability: In stock
After printed the intended design, the foil is placed over the printed area, heat-applied and then removed to reveal a foil finish which is retail-quality and omplies with industry standard wash tests.
It's available in 300mm wide rolls of either 5m or 30m, and is available in 11 metallic finishes.
Due to the combination of fabrics, weaves, and dyes used in the textile industry, testing is pertinent. Stahls’ recommends and provides samples of our materials and medias for testing.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly-cotton blends
(* Always test on coated polyester)
Heat Transfer Foil Features:
- Metallic finish.
- Available in lengths of 5m or 30m.
- Washable up to 40°C.
- Available in 11 stunning metallic effects:
- Black, Blue, Bronze, Gold, Green, Holographic, Petrol, Pink, Rainbow, Red, Silver.
- Temp: 150°c
- Time: 8-10 seconds
- Pressure: Firm (#6-8 on Hotronix®)
- Peel: Cold
Multi-Colour Design Application:
- Not recommended for use as a base layer in multi-color designs.
- For best results, wash garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm up to 40°c.
- Wash using mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron directly over the transfer.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Avoid direct heat, sunlight and humidity.
Heat Transfer Foil Prices, excluding VAT
|Finish||5 Metre Roll||30 Metre Roll|
|Silver, Gold, Bronze, Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Black||£9.99||£39.99|
Still Looking For More Information?
Still looking for answers? If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you can find the answer that you're looking for.