The laser pointer ensures that you know exactly where you’ve tested, and the larger LCD, backlit screen shows clear readings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Infrared Thermometer Handheld Heat Gun
£20.00 exc. VAT
Ensuring that your heat press is running at the correct temperature is a must for any business that wants to ensure a high-quality finish to their printed garments – Our infrared thermometer heat gun gives a true temperature from -50°C to 380°C with an accuracy of +/-1.5°C or +/-1.5% (which ever is the greater).
- Temperature range: -50 to 380℃ (-58 to 716°F).
- Accuracy: ±1.5℃/ or ± 1.5%.
- Dimensions 16.4cm x 4.2cm x 13.8 cm
- Weight: 140g.
- Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1°F
- Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃
- Response time:500 mSec,95% response
- Spectral response:8-14 um
- Emissivity:0.95 Preset
- Distance to Spot Size : 12:1
- Operating Humidity:10~90%RH no condensing,up to 30℃(86°F)
- Operating Temperature:0~40℃(32~104°F)
- Storage Temperature:-20~60℃(-4~140°F)
- Power:1.5v AAA×2 (Not Included)
- Typical battery life: (Laser off) 12hrs
Looking For More Information?
Still Looking For Answers?
If you're new to heat pressing, or are looking for advice and support, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or our Heat Press Blog to see if we can help you to find the answers that you're looking for.